Medhead.com

41638753 - Buy a Flat in Portugal, Coimbra, Figueira da Foz

  • This property has been added by Idealista Portugal - Engel and Völkers Lisboa
  • For further details contact the advertiser directly using the form at the bottom of the page
  • Tick the tickbox at the bottom of the page for automated alerts when similar new properties are added
  • Opt in to contact from partners offering foreign currency, overseas mortgage, or legal services
<< Back to search results

2 Bed Flat for sale in Figueira da Foz

Property Information

Type: Flat Property ID: 41638753
Location: Figueira da Foz, Portugal Added on: 07 Jun 2022
Price: £275,745

Short Description

New 2 bedroom apartment at the Galante Development in Figueira da Foz.Apartment with 101.50 sqm of total area and consisting of a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms (1 of them is en-suite) and a guest bathroom. It has a 47 sqm balcony.It is also part of the

Key Information

  • Property ID: 41638753
  • Location: Figueira da Foz
  • Property Type: Flat
  • Prices: £ 275,745 / € 315,000 / $ 324,702

Full Description

New 2 bedroom apartment at the Galante Development in Figueira da Foz.

Apartment with 101.50 sqm of total area and consisting of a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms (1 of them is en-suite) and a guest bathroom. It has a 47 sqm balcony.
It is also part of the property a parking space in the garage and a storage room.

Galante Residences development with prime location next to the marginal, in very central area, allows easy access to the beaches and all the dynamics of the city with great offer of various services.

The development has apartments with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms.

With excellent solar exposure it stands out the great luminosity of all apartments, their spacious and well distributed areas, with balconies in all apartments except the ground floor apartments.

All apartments have a garage and almost all have storage room.

These apartments are an excellent investment opportunity with affordable prices for a high quality.

Quality finishes:

Floating floor in oak color parquet, the kitchen and bathroom in light gray mosaic.
Kitchen with thermo-laminated furniture in gray, granite counter-top, backsplash with glass lacquered white.
Bathrooms equipped with Roca ceramics, mosaic floor with suspended furniture, acrylic shower base and towel rack.
Exterior railing with aluminum frame and laminated glass.
Central heating in all rooms.
False ceiling with built-in lights in all rooms except bedrooms.
Electric blinds in aluminium grey.
Interior doors lacquered white.
Exterior doors aluminum gray with thermal cut, tilt and turn windows with double glazing.
Entrance door with high security locks.
It has video intercom with intrusion system with ajax application (windows system) for mobile phone.

Appliances:
Dishwasher and drawer hood "Franke";
Washing and dryer, dishwasher, microwave and oven (in 1), induction plate all of the Brand "AEG";
Gas boiler "Junkers" 80 liters

The completion of the work is scheduled for late July 2022 and public deeds before the end of the year.
Payment terms: Promissory contract of purchase and sale with 20% of the sale value of the apartment, remaining 80% with the deed.

Figueira da Foz is one of the most famous seaside resorts in the country inserted in the central region of Portugal.
Usually designated as Queen of the Silver Coast, enjoys a privileged geographical situation, being located 180 km from Lisbon, 120 km from Porto and 40 km from Coimbra.

Figueira da Foz is inevitably connected to the sea with 4 km of beaches of fine and golden sand, the sun and the sea represents the great tourist attraction of the Municipality as well as the local gastronomy, cultural heritage and the Figueira da Foz Casino.

The municipality of Figueira da Foz is welcoming and safe, with the capacity of major events throughout the year, which combines the diversification of natural beauties, mountains, river and sea, which contrast and live up to the local beauty.

Contact the Advertiser

CAPTCHA

Property Alerts

  • Flat
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Portugal
  • Figueira da Foz
Note: You can 'widen' the alert by clicking on items in the above list to remove them

Useful Services

Send my request

Related Properties